The Ultimate Protein Plan
The Ultimate Protein Plan is all about you starting your day the healthy way along with replenishing your nutrient levels with a high protein diet.
It's widely excepted that if you were to have a sugary breakfast or even no breakfast at all your body would start to crave the wrong things, and guess what you'll probably overcompensate later on in the day. So that's where the Ultimate Protein Plan helps you to break the fast between night and morning with a delicious nutritious shake and also has your addd extra protein add ons to boost your intake of protein into your diet. Protein is key for helping your body to feel fuller for longer - meaning you are less likely to crave high fats and sugary foods alongside your protein. A high protein intake boosts metabolism, reduces appetite and changes several weight-regulating hormones, which is why we suggested hitting a daily protein target when on a weight loss programme.
- Formula 1 shake
- Protein Drink Mix
- Herbal Aloe Concentrate
- Instant Herbal Beverage
- Pro Select 20
- Calorie-controlled: Approximately 220 kcal per serving
- Rich in protein from dairy and soy (18g per serving)
- Provides essential vitamins and minerals.
- PDM is a great way to help you reach your daily protein intake
- Add to your shake as a milk replacement
- Gives you an energy boost in the morning, replaces your coffee and tea
- Low calorie – approx 6 kcal per serving
- One cup of Instant Herbal Beverage contains 85mg of caffeine to help increase alertness and improve concentration
- Helps you achieve 2 litres per day
- Contains 40% Aloe Vera juice derived from the Aloe Vera leaf
- Contains 22 kcal per 15ml serving
- 20 g protein per serving, contributing to the growth of muscle mass
- Approximately 146 kcal per serving
- High in fibre, 6 g per serving
- 30 % of 24 vitamins and minerals per serving
How to use