The Ultimate Step Into Summer Weight Loss Plan
The Step Into Summer Ultimate Weight Loss Plan adds an extra Oat Apple Fibre to help with digestion and increase your daily fibre intake. Fibre is an essential and crucial nutrient for helping your body digest. Dietary fibre contributes to health and wellness in a number of ways and by adding this into your plan you will be adding to your daily fibre intake to improve your results throughout your challenge.
This plan is all about you starting your day the healthy way. It's widely excepted that if you were to have a sugary breakfast or even no breakfast at all your body would start to crave the wrong things, and guess what you'll probably overcompensate. So that's where this plan helps you to break the fast between night and morning with a delicious nutritious shake.
- Formula 1 shake
- Protein Drink Mix
- Herbal Aloe Mango Concentrate
- Instant Herbal Beverage
- Oat Apple Fibre
Also included in any Step Into Summer Plan:
- EXCLUSIVE access to our 21 day challenge group hosted by Danielle Armstrong and Ferne McCann. You will have FREE access to our Facebook community where you will have the support of Danielle and Ferne to encourage you, motivate you and give you the best tips to help you achieve your best results.
- Calorie-controlled: Approximately 220 kcal per serving
- Rich in protein from dairy and soy (18g per serving)
- Provides essential vitamins and minerals.
- PDM is a great way to help you reach your daily protein intake
- Add to your shake as a milk replacement
- Gives you an energy boost in the morning, replaces your coffee and tea
- Low calorie – approx 6 kcal per serving
- One cup of Instant Herbal Beverage contains 85mg of caffeine to help increase alertness and improve concentration
- Helps you achieve 2 litres per day
- Contains 40% Aloe Vera juice derived from the Aloe Vera leaf
- 6 fibre sources
- 2 kcal per serving
- Sugar-free and no artificial sweeteners
- 5g of fibre per serving
- Low calorie: 18 kcal per serving
- Breaks down saturated fats and speeds up digestion