WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
For the balls:
6 scoops Herbalife F1 Smooth Chocolate
1 tbsp flax seeds
1 tbsp chia seeds
1/3 cup of unsweetened almond drink (or plant based milk of your choice)
½ cup of raisins
30g dark chocolate chips
50g almond spread
½ cup of rolled oats
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp agave nectar
For the coat:
1 scoops Herbalife F1 Smooth Chocolate
1 tbsp unsweetened dark cocoa powder
1. In a small bowl, combine flax and chia seeds with almond drink and let stand while you prepare remaining ingredients.
2. Combine the raisins, chocolate chips, almond spread, rolled oats, agave, vanilla extract and F1 Smooth Chocolate. Mix well with your hands until well mixed; the mixture should just hold together. If it seems dry, add water or almond drink a tablespoon at a time, being careful not to make the final mixture too soft.
4. Dampen hands with water and roll mixture into 1inch balls (makes 30).
5. In a small bowl, combine F1 Smooth Chocolate and cocoa powder. Roll balls in this mixture to coat completely.
6. Line a covered storage container with waxed paper. Place balls on waxed paper, cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
*Only when prepared as instructed on the product label does our product deliver the full nutrition benefits described on that label
NUTRITIONAL VALUES (PER SERVING):
Calories 161, Fat 5.8g, Carbohydrate 23g, Sugars 13g, Fibre 4.4g, Protein 5.8g
1. Pop into your bag when you're on-the-go to avoid any bag hungry snack decisions when you're out - let's snack the healthy way.
2. Have as one of your snacks from your tailored meal plan - we'll set you up with this when starting your goal targeted Herbal Plan!