Try out this tasty Chinese Sea Bass recipe for your dinner tonight 🍴
- 2 sea bass fillets
- 1 red chilli
- 1 tsp root ginger
- 300g pak choi
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- Preheat the oven to 180c. Prepare a piece of foil large enough to wrap the bass fillet.
- Place the sea bass in the centre of a piece of foil large enough to wrap around the fillets. Sprinkle with the chilli, ginger and a pinch of salt.
- Fold the foil to form a parcel around the fish and place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok over medium heat then cook the garlic in the oil for 2 minutes. Stir regularly. Mix in the pak choi and stir until the green parts of the leaves turn bright green and the stalks become slightly translucent - approx 5 to 8 minutes. Sprinkle with salt to serve.
- Serve the fish on top of the pak choi with the soy sauce sprinkled on top.