Pesto Chicken Recipe 🍗
Try this yummy Pesto Chicken and Veg Recipe for a healthy night in 🙌🏼
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp pesto
- 1 large tomato
- 50g mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 courgette, diced
- 100g broccoli
- 50g button mushrooms
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 200c.
- Place the chicken breasts in a baking dish next to each other.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of the pesto on top of each chicken breast.
- Slice the tomato into slices approx ½ inch thick and lay 2 slices on top of each chicken breast.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the top of the chicken breasts. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until the chicken is done and the juices run clear.
- Meanwhile mix the courgette in 1 tablespoon of olive oil and add to the oven for 25 – 30 minutes.
- Mix the broccoli, button mushrooms and red onion in the remaining tablespoon of the olive oil and add for the last 10 minutes.
- Serve the chicken and vegetables together.