Approx 430 calories per serving
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp of whole peppercorns
- juice of 1/2 a lime
- 1 tsp mustard
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 tsp paprika
- 200g bag of mixed leaf salad
- Preheat the oven to 200C and line two baking sheets with greaseproof paper. In a bowl mix the sweet potato wedges with 1 tbsp of the olive oil and the paprika. Place the sweet potato wedges onto one of the trays and put into the oven for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, crush the peppercorns into small pieces in a pestle and mortar (or in a sandwich bag with a rolling pin). Add them to a small bowl and mix in the lime juice, mustard and remaining tablespoon of olive oil. Stir to make a thick paste. Divide the paste evenly over the four salmon fillets on the second lined baking sheet.
- After the sweet potato wedges have been baking for 15 minutes, add the salmon to the oven and cook everything for a further 12-15 minutes, until the salmon is just cooked, and the sweet potato wedges are starting to turn golden brown.
- Serve the salmon and wedges with your green leafy salad and enjoy!