+ 700 Kcal
Chicken & Apple Sausages
- Cooking time10 to 30 mins
- Preparation time10 to 30 mins
- Serves 1
- Add the chicken to a food processor and blitz for a few seconds. Then add the remaining ingredients (except the flour and oil) and blitz in the processor for a few more seconds.
- Take a handful of the mixture and shape into a sausage shape. Repeat until all the mixture is used.
- Dust a plate with the flour and roll each sausage in the flour to seal it.
- Heat the oil in a pan and cook the sausages for approx. 4-6 minutes each side (check it has been cooked thoroughly before serving).
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 125g diced chicken
- 1/4 medium apple, grated
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 1-2 tbsp fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 glove of garlic, crushed
- Seasoning of your choice e.g. mixed herbs, paprika, thyme
- Dusting of flour