Cook-a-long with Rachel Allen Apricot Muffins
- Preheat an oven to 180°C.
- Line a muffin tray with 6 muffin cases.
- Whisk the egg in a mixing bowl then add in the cream cheese and the milk, whisking to combine. Add the chopped dried apricots and most of the chopped almonds (reserve some for later to decorate).
- Now sift in the F1, PDM, Oat Apple Fibre and the baking powder, and stir together until combined.
- Divide the mixture between the 6 muffin cases then place in the oven to bake for 20-25 minutes until golden and baked through.
- 3 servings of Formula 1 Vanilla Cream Flavoured Shake Mix
- 1 serving (28 g) Protein Drink Mix
- 1 serving (6 g) Oat Apple Fibre
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 500 ml semi-skimmed milk (1.5% low-fat)
- 100 g low-fat cream cheese
- 100 g dried apricots (chopped)
50 g chopped almonds (or substitute for your favourite or a mixture of nuts)