Cook-a-long with Rachel Allen Italian Protein Vegetables
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Fill the bottom of the baking dish with a layer of courgettes, spread with 1 tablespoon of pesto, then layer with sliced mozzarella, sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of Gourmet Tomato Soup powder.
- Repeat layers. Finish with a layer of courgettes.
- Drizzle the courgettes with a little oil, season and then cover with tin foil or a lid.
- Bake covered for 20 minutes then uncover and bake for 10-15 minutes more or until golden in places. Garnish with some basil leaves.
- 100g pesto
- 2 x 125g balls of buffalo mozzarella, drained and sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 medium courgettes, sliced into rounds 2mm thick
- 3-4 sprigs of basil leaves
- 2 and a half servings (80g) Herbalife Gourmet Tomato Soup
- Option to add Spiritual Cod or grilled chicken.